Friday, September 18, 2009

Log 2.7 Classroom Discussion Forum

For this assignment you need to log in to the classroom "moodle" page.

Here are the instructions:

1. Go to our La Salle Moodle page: http://lasalle.eduspoke.com/

Select (login) which is located at the bottom right-hand corner

All usernames and passwords are the same as your Powerschool usernames and passwords. If you don’t know this you may ask your counselor or come by the computer lab and ask Mr. Heineck or Mrs. Pinto. If you don't know your password, or don't have it with you, you can ask for it from Mrs Pinto or Mr. Heineck on Monday and complete the assignment Monday night.

Once you have logged in-- you then need to click on Social Studies, then Click on World History-Barstow, then you will see the next set of instructions that you need to complete. Good Luck! Don't get frustrated, learning new technology can be difficult. Try to keep a good attitude and seek out help from me or someone in the computer lab if your stuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Evan Olson from your 4th period History class. I am commenting to tell you that Moodle has not updated my account yet, so it still thinks I am in my old history class. I can't access your forum homework.

Going to try again tomorrow.

Ian Johnson said...

MR. Barstow this is Ian Johnson from your World History period 1 class and it wont let me log on with my power school account. I asked the computer people and it still didnt work

Josh Barstow said...

Hi guys, thanks for letting me know. Evan, if you let Mrs Pinto or Mr Heinrick know they can get you access. Ian, if you try in the computer lab and it doesn't work, then just make sure to ask Mrs. Rose or Mr Heinrick. Let me know if you have any problems. Barstow.